Wednesday 29 August 2007

Arachnophobes, look away now...

I've had a Google Docs and Spreadsheets profile for ages now, and I've decided to use this to write my blog from now on. It seems to have all the same tools as Blogger, but I think it will probably work out to be more convenient, as it's more geared towards being a useful word processor.
Anyway, here's something that happened the other day, that might give you the creeps if (like me) you're an arachnophobe. On Monday, I was drying my hair with a towel and I put my hand just below my right ear. When I took it away, I noticed something looking like a mat of hair (I didn't have my glasses on). I took a closer look, and suddenly saw that it was a spider. I must have jumped about a metre in the air! Believe me, I did not sleep well that night!
Anyway, I really must get some more work done on my web design course. I'm now onto the third chapter, which is about hyperlinks...

No comments: