Tuesday 29 January 2008

Easierbuntu is growing!

I must say, I'm surprised at how well Easierbuntu is doing. I checked my Feedburner dashboard and the subscriber numbers currently stands at 45, compared to 10 for Far Beyond the Edge of Reason. That does make sense though - Easierbuntu is a useful resource, whereas Far Beyond the Edge of Reason is more of a personal blog about issues I'm interested in.

But I'm really pleased with how well it's doing. A lot of people seem to have picked up on it after I submitted the first post to Digg, and it's been mentioned on Productive Linux and Fresh Ubuntu, which seems to have helped reader figures somewhat. Many thanks to them for their publicity, which has gone a long way to help it gain readership.

I'm glad that people are reading it and seem to be finding it useful. Ideally, I'd like to get more people involved in writing for it so it can provide more help to people. But with the things I've provided so far, I think it has gone quite some way to help new Ubuntu users who might be struggling to get it working for them.

Now let's see if I can keep up the momentum!

No comments: