Monday 5 November 2007

Preaching to the Flock

I've heard a lot of buzz about Flock, the social networking browser. Today I saw that version 1.0 had been released, so I decided to try it out. As it's not packaged for Ubuntu yet (although GetDeb has a previous version, so there's hope), I decided to try it out on my Windows laptop.

Wow. It's brilliant - the first thing I've found with full Blogger integration, as well as built in functionality similar to Facebook Toolbar for Firefox. It doesn't yet support every single social network, but it does support a fair few.

It's really good - I'd certainly recommend it if you use the web for social networking, blogging or similar things. As a serious web browser, I think Firefox is probably better, but for those things, Flock rules! I'm probably going to keep using both.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: